Update by user Jan 23, 2016

I wanted to make sure I included the middle part where after the truck blocked traffic for over 15 minutes they finally listened and backed the truck into our gravel driveway. Not sure if it was the companies idea or a mandate by the police department since I saw a sherrifs van drive past initially and traffic was blocked.

Other than wasting my time and just being rude, getting my truck out and damaging the yard was the biggest actual damage.

Again, the driver did everything he could considering the circumstances but you can't put Someone in a position to fail.

Original review posted by user Jan 22, 2016

I had furniture being delivered to our address...its a goofy one so I alerted the company ahead of time that I live on a state route with no shoulder where the speed limit is 55 mph and therefore it would be impossible to pull a delivery truck to the side of the road without blocking traffic. I had suggested using a small truck and parking it in the driveway to unload. This all seemed fine.

Day of delivery, I talked to the driver who had no idea of my previous discussions and offered to drop it off on the busy road. I explained the stupidity in it and demanded to talk to dispatch. I had the "offer" to refuse the delivery and pick it up from their place. I had already arranged for my father to be there to help me unload the truck, so that was asinine, and had already taken time off from work to be there.

After being told I was wrong and I was a liar and that I couldn't speak to the manager by the dispatch person, and after I unleashed a tirade on him, they agreed to park the car on the road, have the driver unload it, and place it in our driveway.

When they tried to unload the truck, they realized that the liftgate, which we had paid for with delivery, was too small, and therefore we were going to have to unload each of the individual boxes by hand. I spent over 30 minutes getting our truck out and tearing up our property (it was parked in front of the trailer).

We finally unloaded the entire truck by hand...it was 3 pick-up trucks worth of heavy furniture.

I talked to the regional center manager today. He seemed apologetic about things, but it is absolutely ridiculous what we had to go through to get this delivery done properly, especially when I did my part to ensure a smooth delivery including warning the company ahead of time. The company who shipped it and managed the freight were in shock about how poor the service was...

Welcome to customer service *** my friends. Stay away.

mike.c.brothers wrote the review because of "poor customer service/delivery issue" at AAA Cooper Transportation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants AAA Cooper Transportation to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service, attention to detail, communication and rudeness of dispatch. Author liked the most truck driver and furniture arrived in tact. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by AAA Cooper Transportation and aaa cooper transportation delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with AAA Cooper Transportation?

Comments