I've been using AAA Cooper since 2001.Up until now they've been wonderful.

The last 3 deliveries they decided to charge me additional fees after the delivery. They say I'm residential and it will be $93 extra for each delivery. This is after the delivery was made. They literally drive 2 miles in and 2 miles out but justify an additional $93 for one pallet!

They've never charged me that in 12 years! They are no longer flexible or competitive. I will never use them again. I have found another company who charges half that.

They must be losing tons of business like mine.

Had an Experience with AAA Cooper Transportation?

Comments

CUZO420
Atlanta, Georgia, United States #722026

ANONYMOUS YOU ARE RIGHT, THEY ARE LOSING TONS OF BUSINESS, AND THE BEST THING FOR ALL OF YOU TO DO IS NOT DO BUSINESS WITH AAA COOPER, BECAUSE OF THEIR DECLINE IN PRODUCTION DUE TO THE OWNER REID DOVES GRANDCHILDREN TAKING OVER THE COMPANY, THEY ARE RUNNING IT INTO THE GROUND!AS A FORMER EMPLOYEE OF 3 YEARS WITH AAA COOPER, I CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT THEY REALLY DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS, OR THEIR EMPLOYEES, ALL THEY WANT IS YOUR MONEY!!!

I HAVE WITNESSED AAA COOPER MANAGERS AND SUPERVISORS, SEND DRIVERS OUT ON THE ROAD WITH LITTLE OR NO EXPERIENCE DRIVING, WITH FULL 53 FT VANS. I WAS ONE OF THEM. AS SOON AS I GOT MY CDL LICENSE THRU THE COMPANY, I WAS PUT ON THE ROAD, WITHOUT ANY TRAINING FROM AN EXPERIENCED DRIVER, THE TRAINING I RECEIVED WAS ME JUST TAKING A SET OF KEYS, AND YOU PEOPLES FREIGHT, THAT YOU PAID FOR, AND HOPPING ON THE ROAD, AND TAKING A CHANCE AND RISKED HAVING AN ACCIDENT!!

I WORKED AT THE AAA COOPER IN NOCROSS, GA AND I'VE WITNESSED FREIGHT BEING DAMAGED AND IMPROPERLY LOADED BY PEOPLE WHO HAVE WALKED THRU THE DOOR ONE WEEK, AND THE NEXT WEEK THEIR LOADING MILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF FREIGHT ON THESE TRAILERS, WITH AGAIN, LITTLE OR NO TRAINING, AN JUST BY SAYING THEY LOADED TRAILERS AT THEIR LAST JOB.SO YES, I WOULD ADVISE YOU ALL TO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH AAA COOPER, IF YOU VALUE YOUR OWN!!!

to CUZO420 #976956

Wow you are idiots....we are not losing tons of business.....everyone expects something for nothing......

to Anonymous #977155

YEAH RIGHT!!!THEY ARE NOT LOSING BUSINESS!!

THERES PEOPLE ON HERE WITH COMPANIES THATS TELLING YOU THEY ARE NOT DOING BUSINESS WITH AAA COOPER, AN THATS THE START OF THE TRICKLE DOWN EFFECT, WHEN OTHER COMPANIES START GOING THRU THE SAME BS WITH THIS COMPANY!! THE TERMINAL I WAS AT HAD BEEN THRU 3 DIFFERENT PLANT MGRS. IN THE PAST 10 YEARS!!

AN THE GENERAL MGR.FOR THE WHOLE SOUTHERN REGION WAS JUST FIRED AFTER 20+ YRS OF SERVICE, SO SOMETHING IS DEFINITELY WRONG WITHIN THE COMPANY!!

They did the same to our company and its not a residence. I was basically told they don't want to do small businesses .

They discriminate against small business

to Agp Atlanta, Georgia, United States #817069

AN HOW COULD YOU DIS RIMINATE AGAINST SMALL BUSINESS WHEN THAT IS THE BACKBONE OF THIS COUNTRY?!! AAA COOPER IS RIDICULOUS!! AND YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE GETTING HIT WITH THESE UNNECESSARY CHARGES FOR RESIDENTIAL DELIVERIES, THEY ARE HITTING YOU GUYS UP TO MAKE UP FOR THEIR LOSSES IN OTHER AREAS, LIKE WHEN THEY HAVE DAMAGE FREIGHT THAT THEY HAVE TO PURCHASE, AFTER ONE OF THEIR EMPLOYEES IS FOUND AT FAULT, THEY TURN AROUND AN CHARGE YOU GUYS FOR THAT TO COVER THOSE DAMAGES, ITS BAD BUSINESS ALL THE WAY AROUND!!