1.2

I had a heavy item shipped from NC to Dallas. Shipper knew up front it was a residential delivery and charged me accordingly. Shipment was made by AAA Cooper who tried to charge me for lift gate service even though I have the equivalent of a loading a my residence and they were informed of this prior to pickup.

I refused for two reasons. One because they had specified the shipping charges knowing it was a residential delivery and because the shipped item had been at the local terminal for three days before I was contacted for delivery.

It is a bait and switch operation which must work most times because they keep trying it.

I have contacted the original shipper and notified them I will no longer purchase their items if they continue to use AAA Cooper.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at AAA Cooper Transportation. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants AAA Cooper Transportation to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was bait and switch shipping rates. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by AAA Cooper Transportation and aaa cooper transportation delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

roger.bullard

I agree with you wholeheartedly. I had the same experience and will be posting my review also.