Turnaround Time

Delivery Status : SAYS "Delay due to appointment" Our shipment was due before 10am and it still it not here.I called the 800# and was on hold OVER 25 minutes.

then got disconnected and had to call back. During my on hold time, I called every number that was on the tracking results and no one seems to have any answers… Was on hold AGAIN over 15 minutes and was told they would have to call to find out where our shipment is and call me back.

I still have not heard back from them.Can someone please tell me when we will receive our merchandise?

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of product delivery from AAA Cooper Transportation. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100000 and wants AAA Cooper Transportation to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by AAA Cooper Transportation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with AAA Cooper Transportation?

Comments